Saturday, January 29, 2011

all men are 'gelojoh' people?

When I was bored my only option is to 'lepak' is the Yahoo Messenger (YM) Chat Room, well used to be. I don't usually chat that much, not since high school, where all the time I was thinking maybe, I can hook up a girlfriend or something. Despite the craziness to think that I can find my 'other half' on the chat room. Thinking back I was so stupid then. Kids stuff really.

One boredom day, I came up with this lovely girl. She was young, beautiful and sexy (so to say). Well, wearing a fit-white top that shows half-your breast is considered sexy would you say? But in YM you don't actually see someones picture until they really reply your private message (PM). I didn't know at the time.

"hi, cepatnya kuar room, rasa nampak baru je masuk tadi". I asked.

There was no reply. So, I didn't bothered much to say more. Hours later, she did.

"a'ah, boring la, tak ramai pompuan".

"oh, suka chat ngn pompuan je ke?" My curiosity was growing.

She had told me that she was a lesbian. Somehow I knew. I don't really know any lesbians in my life personally so I had so many questions for her. But she was reluctant to answer most of them. But for sure she really hated guys.

"lelaki semuanya sama. masa nak, sweet giler. masa buat gelojoh, kasar macam harimau, dah dapat terus tidor, letih la, banyak alasan".

Gelojoh here means during sex of course. I was quite gobbed smacked really reading what she wrote. But in a way, I guess in her life she had met with the wrong guys. I mean, not all men sleep with women before marriage, there are still many virgin men out there, devoted to God, awaits for the 'halal' touching of non-related-blood-women. I told that to her but she never really responded. I sensed that she really hated men, myself included. Maybe because all her lesbian friends had told the same stories, that all men are scums, 'gelojoh' and never to be trusted.

"bukan macam org pompuan, mereka lembut, tahan lama, suka belai, caring".

"oh, macam tu ke?". That's all I really had to say. No other words came to mind to keep typing.

She really freaked me out a bit. To my surprise, she never experienced any failure with men like her friends did to become a lesbian. Only that her sexuality towards women are more than she feels towards men.

"Entahla, i memang tak ada nafsu terhadap laki, kalu pompuan i memang berahi la"

I felt sorry for her in a way, maybe because she had lived her life by choice of the wrong path. All religion go against homosexuality. There must be a reason for that. It's not impossible to suppress your inner feelings, especially when it relates with religion. There are people who can, and proved to have done it.

"u ada girlfriend? She asked.

"no". I replied.

"kalu u ada, kenalkan kat i, sekali kena mesti nak lagi, ha ha ha".

I never responded. Cocky as she sounds, she's just a young girl, maybe in her 20's. Such beauty, she can even be a model or something but a lost puppy so it seems, and she's a muslim. So 'rugi' I thought.

10 comments:

s a r said...

uuu...bit scary beb..

assalamualaikum beb.
brtemu disini pulakah?
ahaks ;p

hmm, prnah jgak la terchatting dgn yg mcmni. igt mula2 she want to be a friends je. lama2, nada msg bertukar rntak daa. haru je. huu.

identity confusion, problem in past n surroundings.
tu je la besenya antara faktor yg mmpengaruhi.

hmm. sedikit kerugian di situ bcoz she's quite pretty.

dolat said...

wow,rojaknya! :)
tapi untung lah dapat jumpa macam2 jenis orang.

hansuke said...

sar:

salam. ces, macam la tak message aku kat YM...:P

tula, orang lawa tapi terpesong skit, rugi2..

hansuke said...

dolat:

hm..untung ke? entah la, sedih ada la, kalu boleh nak je dengar masalah diorg, pastu kalu bole nk bantu mereka dekat dengan Allah.

tapi hati sendiri punya, orang lain tak boleh nak ubah kecuali diri sendiri yg nk berubah.

hey budak kurus, selamat bekerja..:P

dolat said...

Sebab tu la untung. Allah nak suruh tolong tu. Maknanya da cukup kuat nak berdepan dengan orang macam tu, kalau orang lain entah2 dah terjebak sama ke?


Ya, saya budak kurus. sekian :P

s a r said...

^__^

lain suasana lain warna
hehe..

;p

Ezlina said...

assalamualaikum.

ok 1st thing 1st. ok menakutkan. eh tp ble pk balik kinda true. searching 4 the 'other half' kt chat room was kinda 'trend' back then. tp skrg rs mcm ehh kelakar pun ade kn. hmm, psl lesbo tu plak. i wonder why la kn die jd mcm tu. but wht i knw is, tu ujian utk die. reflect back to 'nobody's perfect kn'. die mgkn cntek, pndi, tp tu la. tu la dugaan/ujian die yg plg die kene atasi. hehe. :)

hansuke said...

ezlina:

salam.

wah, Dr. Ezlina datang melawat, takda buah tangan ke?..:P

tula, dugaan diorg je tu semuanya, kita pon takleh nk kutuk2..

hansuke said...

sar:

yela, lain tempat lain la citer. aku suke pic ko..:)

s a r said...

ahaa...
lallaala.. ;p

thanks beb.
mesti ada sebabkan kaw kate macam tu??

hmm. ni mst ada kne mngena la tu dengan apa yang kaw baca kan.. ;p