Friday, December 23, 2011

craving for your love

what is this sorrow i feel?
the search for answers no where it could be
the one who exist but yet could not be found
the one that gives life
the one that i'm in love

sunk in darkness of mind and thoughts
no where to be heading
i flew into the black clouds of hope
as lonely nights pass me by
day after day, the child that scream
turns out to be the sound of my heart

i seek your love
regrets that fill all the wonders
i kiss my old rag and ask for mercy
and you are so kind
every time you touch me with your hands
and not once i see them
but yet i can feel its breeze
it reflects your pure love
even though i feel i don't deserve it

once i have tried to reach for wealth
you gave me a taste of bitter and sweet
nor i liked it even a moment
to have a gold that only turns to instant stone
in the end i can only weep
and again and again
only emptiness that fills my dead meat
what else should i seek instead?

oh my love
lead me in this mysteriuos world
i shall not know what will be next
thus i live with only hope
to gain your love now and after

oh my love
you are my only true lover
lend me your might
lend me your spirit
lend me your mercy
as i crave for your love

- hansuke roma